- Read More..A Perfectionist,someone who accepts Changes only to improve,Sports enthusiast,good Dancer,an Avid reader and a believer in "Family First".A person who admires NaMo because of his strong grit to show the results, which resembles his own personality and Passionate of making Retailing even more meaningful & enjoyable by catering to Customers needs as a Priority... Aims to become a Trend Setter,Not a trend follower. Mr. Samir heads one of the Sapna Retail (Sapna Book House) branches in India.×
- Read More..Samir Shah, formerly from the field of finance and capital markets has worked for prestigious institution like HDFC Securities and Ambit Capital Pvt Ltd. His foray into Retail was largely due to his love for books and to experience and meet the exciting nature of ever growing challeges in the retail field.He is been at the helm of affairs at Sapna Indiranagr Branch, which he heads since past 4 years.An ardent reader travel enthusiast and music lover, he likes to spend his spare time with his family, dining out and watching movies. He strongly believes in the adage "Employee First" propagated by famous author and entrepreneur Subroto Bagchi because happy employees would ultimately result in better customer services and engagement wherein lies the core purpose of any retail instituion. Mr. Sameer heads one of the Sapna Retail (Sapna Book House) branches in India.×
- Read More..At 30 years of age with a retailing & institution supplies experience of more than a decade with 3 successful Directors as his mentors. His abilities lie in people mgmt, operations mgmt & visual merchandising. This expertise is a result of his dedication, zeal & love for retailing ever since.A great team leader who is admired by the employees and respected by the entire team as he takes them along upwards with the company’s growth. His vision is to create another 100 Niket’s who can take the company to the farthest levels. His inclination towards spirituality has outgrown him as a very composed & passionate leader with only 1 standard of output-“PERFECTION”. Not only books but his keen interest in Gifts, Stationery, Toys & Technology has made his journey successful.He’s born & brought up at Bangalore in a Gujarati Family who is known for having business in their blood, hence goes without saying that he has always worked as an equal owner of the company.He’s a happy go lucky man – this attitude helps him maintain a work-life balance. Mr. Niket heads one of the Sapna Retail (Sapna Book House) branches in India.×
- Read More..Experience teaches lots of things in life been a part of such big organization motivates to start from the day we started. Retailing made me bring out the best in me in terms of development of oneself and i am still exploring / searching for the better in me. Everything in life teaches somethings.Time teaches everything and is also the best remedy. Loyalty with commitment towards oneself are the key for any success. Likes soft music with gentleness on every notes of it. Loves Family. Have few friends and doesn't enjoy the loudness or party. Always indebted to only 'ONE' with complete surrender to him. Spirituality made me think twice before any act of life. Everyday is learning with a purpose to accomplish. Always believe in taking everybody together rather than moving alone. Mr. Mehul heads one of the Sapna Retail (Sapna Book House) branches in India.×
- Read More..Karthikeyan , a keen person who is been climbing up his new heights in the Retail Regime with Sapna Family with his past wide range of experiences in dealing with Textiles SCM & Exports.He has an vast knowledge in dealing with people and their needs in the retail and services industry.He enjoys his every bit and mile of work @ Sapna and constantly looks forward for more innovations to bandwagon and bring in a multitude with real customer delight and fulfillment towards their journey @ Sapna.A fair cricketer of those days and passion towards committed badminton ship in these busy Sunday mornings,We could see him dine with his closest buddies and yet being more engaging towards family and been loved by everyone for his sportive jellying nature. Mr. Kartikeyan heads one of the Sapna Retail (Sapna Book House) branches in India×
55! this ordinary number bears a unique significance to the 1000+ employees of SAPNA GROUP. Indeed, SAPNA celebrates its 55th year on the 26th Jan 2022.
In 1967, Mr Suresh Shah, the founder of Sapna-Group, came to Bangalore from Mumbai and set up a 10 X 10 sq feet of a bookshop, the humble beginning of Sapna.
55 years on, Sapna has expanded beyond its Retail Business to encompass Publishing, Pan-India Distribution, Ecommerce, Technology, University Supplies as well as B2B Supplies. For readers in Southern India, the 20+ Sapna Book Malls have become a part of their lives. In their schooling days, they walked hand-in-hand with their parents into Sapna to look for books; now, they walk hand-in-hand with their children into Sapna, doing exactly what they did with their parents back then! This practice will always carry on. Such is the power of knowledge!
Today Sapna deals not only Books alone but 20+ non-book verticals in the Retail business. It’s eCommerce store facilitates the delivery of products Pan-India & Its Publishing unit has published more than 6000+ book titles so far.
- Read More..A karnataka Rajyotsava Awardee ,Nitin is extremely passionate about serving education to the society. He also promotes extensively the art of writing and has published more than 5000 books under the Sapna Publication Banner. He is the Managing Director and lead head of the Sapna-Group and is known to be a 'War-Horse' in the company.×
- Read More..The Backbone of Sapna-Group, Deepak literary knows how to 'play' with numbers. A talented financial analyst,he is responsible for the Group's investments and day to day working capital utilisation. Deepak also earns the credit of setting up the infrastructure, both hardware and software of the Group's robust ERP structure. He is one of the Director at Sapna-Group and is know to be a 'Silent Hawk' in the company.×
- Read More..The Merchandising King of Sapna-Group, Paresh is known to establish and set up vendor relation with more than 3000 merchandisers for Sapna-Group. An extensive traveler, always in the look out for quality products from around the globe that can be brought in and be made available for the Indian consumer in India. He is one of the Director at Sapna-Group and is known to be the 'Happy Buddha' in the company.×
- Read More..The Group President and the Founder and CEO of the digital arm of the Group - Sapna Infoway (P) Ltd, Nijesh is a young and passionate entrepreneur who started Sapna Infoway with a vision to create it a one stop technology enabled solution providing access to books, digital content, academic content, e-learning, readership platforms and school & institutional supplies under one umbrella. Today he runs 4 brands under the company, which is - SapnaOnline.com, Bookadda.com, Acadzone.com and Koolskool.com.×